Can I sell food?

Yes! All vendors can sell prepackaged foods such as potato chips, cereal, cookies, candy, canned goods, etc. You may also sell non-chilled soda and non-alcoholic beverages.

To sell prepared food, apply to become an “Authorized Prepared Food Vendor”. This allows you to sell food that is not prepackaged as well as chilled soda and non-alcoholic beverages. Make sure to have a valid Allegheny County Health Department Permit and proof of insurance.